Wednesday, June 15, 2016

MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY!




It's another year, another showers of blessings! Continue to serve the Lord. Let your light shine each day. Happy Birthday!


That's the greetings that I gave her.

We are so blessed because of her we are able to step in UAE.

Because of her brave decision to leave our country, now most of our relatives are also here in UAE.

I also make my first doodle for her.

 Vince Camuto


Tol, this is for you hope you'll like it.

For the readers, you might wondering, why I call her Tol (means brother), but she is my sister.

If lovers has endearment, she, being my sibling, we have also endearment.

Tol -  that's what we call each other. I think it started when we are in elementary Years.

During those times we have no brother figure. We thought that we are brothers even we are both girls.

By the way, most of us are girls as in Nine (9) girls.




There are many things that happened in the journey of our lives. But I thank God, in all those journey, He is with us.

HAVE A BLESSED JOURNEY IN YOUR LIFE, THIS IS YOUR DAY - ENJOY!

P.S. May God bless you the man of your dreams. It's your 33th Birthday.
 Hope Mr. right is on his way :-)


Shop and Save Now. Best Gifts to those who have Birthdays!


2 comments:

Followers

To Get Update, Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner