Monday, June 27, 2016

DOODLE BONDING WITH MAICAH

Kid's Crafts Essentials style=
















I'm almost 7 Months here in UAE, but I don't know to approach most of the kids.
Since I started making doodle just this month,  it also becomes my hobby.
This video is about our Prayer Meeting time. We arrived in the meeting place ahead of time. Since I have nothing to do, I asked Mica and kent to give me 2 pieces of short bond paper and crayons. I also requests to write her name at the back of the paper,. I open my pink pouch and get my black pen. I started to write her name in a doodle form. While doing the doodle we have a little chitchat, I discovered that she like One Direction.
Louis Tomlinson is her favorite among the members. She also asks me, whose my favorite... Ofcourse Harry Style I said.
One Direction Collections style=






She also relay a story about her school. About their school activities like dancing and sports.

Children's Outdoor Sports style=

I hope we can have another bonding and play outdoor and play with these cool stuff.


Below is our video during our doodle bonding.


By the way, it's her birthday this month, I promised her to give a doodle with Louis picture (Her favorite one direction member).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

To Get Update, Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner