Monday, June 27, 2016

GOD'S ANSWER IS ALWAYS ON TIME

A Spiritual book Corner
 style=










It was noontime on the 2nd week of September, when our Tourism Instructor announced an upcoming educational tour. It is a 7-day trip to Manila and Baguio City.

She said that this is a requirement for BS HRM student before graduation. This is part of our Major Subject.

Educational Tour means expenses, and expenses means we need Money. Yeah right?

Deadline of payment amounting to PHP 10,000.00 will be on 1st week of October 2002.

We have a little source of income, just enough for daily meals and school transportation.
How can we produced that amount in 2 weeks?

I remember during those times; my dad’s 14 year- old business went bankrupt.

First, the building where my dad’s business was located are consumed by fire in the middle of night.
 According to police report, it was an electric accident to a nearby unit.
 So sad, that all his equipment was devoured by fire.

After a few months he started from scratch and found another location.
But then again, it was struck by typhoon and flooded the whole area.

My Dad’s Motto: God is Good all the time, and All the Time God is Good.

And now, in 2 - week time, I need to produce money for my educational tour.
Can you guess where my parents are during those times?
Find a job, looking for side line or loan company?
Nope! You’re wrong. None of the above.

They are on 3-day evangelical church gathering. The main topic of this seminar is about blessing and miracle of God.
I never doubt about my parent’s faith, as they pray, I also pray.
Mark 11:24 says Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

My dad received a call 2 days before the deadline. It was a call from our former missionary in the U.S.
They are asking our situation, because they heard from national news that a typhoon hit our province.
Before they end their conversation, she gave a money transfer tracking number under my dad’s name.
They said that they sent money 12 days ago and emailed us the tracking number; since they don’t receive any reply, that’s why they called.

Imagine! We are praying for 13 days, but God already answered our prayer on the 2nd day.
By the way during those times, we don’t have personal computer, and it’s hard for us to check email all the time.
For us, we are blessed to have an Alcatel Cell phone.

Did I mention how much money they sent? It’s php 12,000.00 an amount more than what I need!
Indeed! God Is good all the time, in every situation, good or bad He never forsakes us.
His Answer is Always on the right time. 


A book Worm Corner style=






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

To Get Update, Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner