Monday, June 27, 2016

A BUTTERFLY - MY POEM

A BUTTERFLY
By: Charity Grace Abayon
December 04, 2002

I'am a worm, a worm who needs a dorm
I catch a cold , anyone i need a hold?
I have a story that once told
A story that once unfold

I talk to roses, hoping she could hear my voices
I asks her if she can be my bed of roses
She told me , i don't want your spiny bristles
Find another flower, you still have some hour

Oh sun flower , in this very hour
I'm so tired and vulnerable, would you be able
To allow me to sleep on your tower?
I'm sorry No, you're thorny you know?

Be still little worm, I'm soursop tree
A rough branch I have you're welcome to stay
Take time to sleep, then you will see
A beautiful you everyone will see

The time has come, the cocoon is done
A beautiful wings stretch like fan
A colored wings that I have now
A butterfly, no other than

Stay with me , told flower's voices
Smell and kiss me i heard from roses
I was a worm that once was tosses
Becomes a beauty from rough edges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

To Get Update, Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner