Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I WON THE CASH FLOW 101 E-GAME BY ROBERT KIYOSAKI



 Rich Dad Cash flow Quadrant


Since January 2016, I have a goal of reading at least 1 book about business every Month.
 As I came across to Rich Dad,Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, I'm become interested in his invented Cash flow 101 E- game about investing. 
 To my curiosity to apply what I've read, I downloaded the said game. It's hard to get outside the rat race.You won't believe, but I did not sleep the whole night just to win the game. 
I've practice and practice and finally won. Anyone here, who knows this game? Please share your thoughts.
Above is the result of the game. I learned how to manage my income statement and balance sheet.
It's will also gives you knowledge on what to do if you have huge amount of money or if you have small opportunity.
I learned what is stocks, real state investment and many more. The power of good decision to invest, buy and sell your property.
I hope I could apply this to myself.  For details kindly read Rich Dad poor Dad by Robert kiyosaki.

Book That I read Before Playing The Cash flow E- Game 101.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

To Get Update, Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner