Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A MAJESTIC FLOWER BLOOMS IN THE DESERT - DUBAI MIRACLE GARDEN



Way back 2014, my sister visits us in the Philippines. She opened a youtube channel and let us watch about Dubai tourists spot.
Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Dancing Water Fountain, Wild Wadi Park, Dubai Creek, and Miracle Garden.
I’ve heard that her hobby is a road trip using her first sports car.
As we continue watching Dubai Tourists spot videos, Miracle Garden really captivates me.
While watching, my mind is praying that one of these days we can visit Miracle Garden.
And after one year the prayer comes true. I’m not surprise that this will happen, I’m just excited that this prayer was answered.
It was an exciting day for us today December 23, 2015. It's our first family bonding here in UAE.
I'm so blessed because this month is still winter time - because it's winter our family outing itinerary today is in MIRACLE GARDEN!
My aunt researched through internet about the entrance fee.
So, as agreed all our entrance fees are charged to here, and food and drinks are charge to my sister.
My sister bought all the ingredients and I was in-charge in the food preparation. I make Crème Caramel and potato salad and my cousin assists me in preparing our packed lunch.
A heavy chitchat with my Aunt last night while preparing our packed lunch. I only take a nap because assemble time is 8am.
I Wear a winter clothes. For me I’m the most prepared above all.
While the rest of them wearing clothes we used to wear in the Philippines during Sunday service or during mall bonding.
We load the Coleman at the back of the Car, our snacks and lunch plus water and soda was there.
All of us is in hurry because the agreed assemble time becomes 10am. Yes, we left Ras Al Khaimah at 10am.
It takes 1 hour and 16 minutes’ travel time as per google search from Ras Al khaimah to Miracle Garden via Sheik Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
Thanks to our beautiful driver as well as tour guide, she also the owner of the car - who happens to be my sister.
She can drive as fast as she can. But, take note UAE has the most expensive picture taking, so be careful when you drive - they have certain speed limit.
While inside the car, everyone is doing selfie, groufie, and stolen shot as they call it.
My brother is at the back of the car distributing our sandwich snacks. So, not just selfie, eating is also included while inside the car heading to Dubai.
Google is right, it took more than one hour to travel to Dubai from our destination. At last, we arrived safely in Dubai Miracle Garden.
Wow! Lots of car outside. It took us 15 minutes to find a space in the parking area.
My aunt and my Sister joined the queue in the ticket booth. She looks surprised or shocked after paying the ticket?
It’s already 30 minutes passed the hour of 12 noon.
While distributing the ticket to us, it so happened that her google research about the entrance fee is wrong.
According to her research the entrance fee is 10 AED/pax, but today the ticket booth charge 30AED/pax. She has nothing to do, there's no turning back, so she paid our entrance fees.
And also it was written on the small signage the new rate for entrance beside the ticket booth.
Because of the changes, she said we will not dine inside, it’s merely roaming and picture taking.
Maybe the blog that she reads dated 2013? Hahaha!
That was 2 years ago. Miracle Garden becomes popular and 30AED is a good deal to experience the site the we saw as we enter the gate.

Wooah! I have problem, my winter clothes don’t fit in this place. It’s too hot because there are lots of tourists.
I saw most of them wearing thin clothing or are see-through dress.
Uuugh! My mistake for wearing this outfit. If I could only bring an umbrella because the heat of sun slaps my forehead hard, to the point that I want to go back inside the car.
But, as we continue roaming around the garden, I enjoy the scenic view, the majestic works of human hand and the generous blessing of God for allowing this idea to put in human mind.
Picture taking goes on and on. We ignored the heat comes from the sun and humidity comes from the crowd.
But still, I cannot ignore what I felt. I enjoy the view and our family bonding, but It’s really hot and I want to collapse.
Ice cream! I need Ice cream to quenched the heat that I felt inside my throat.
My brother also wants Ice cream. So both of us passed by to Miracle Garden’s food Court. We enter in one of the Ice Cream Parlor.
You can’t believe I was revived without eating ice cream - when I saw the price of cornetto.
In the Philippines this is one of my favourite, because it’s only 20PHP/pc. But here is also 20/pc…. 20AED/pc? Whaaaat?!!!
We walk away and forget the ice cream thing and finished our tour inside this amazing garden.
All of us are hungry and want to eat lunch because it’s already 2:30pm.
My sister suggested that there is a public beach in Jumeirah.
So we proceed to Sunset Beach/Umm Suqeim Beach, it’s a free beach with direct views of the Burj Al Arab.
We are not informed that the some of the road are under construction. It took us another hour to find the beach and parking area.
Finally, she found a way to reach the beach.
Opposite of the beach is an open park perfect for family and friend’s bonding. We have our lunch inside the park.
We found a suitable grassy part of the park and lay our long plastic table cover on it. We sit together and eat our lunch.
After lunch, we took a few picture of Burj Al Arab.
Then, we head to Ras Al Khaimah and everyone is sleeping inside the car except the driver. No more selfies, no more chit chat.
My sister is also sleepy, she parked the car to a nearby Adnoc station. She took a 20-minute power Nap.
We ordered and sip a coffee and start chatting again so that my sister won’t sleep while driving.
Our bonding ended at 8pm it was long ride for us going back to Ras Al Khaimah.
I CAN SAY THAT THIS IS A MAJESTIC GARDEN IN THE DESERT!
Overall I will definitely visit again the Miracle Garden with my family.





Travel Kits style=





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

To Get Update, Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner